Sunday 5 December 2010

Introduction

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I've started my first ever blog because I want to get my message around to all you enthusiastic young people out there who want to work for themselves for a living. My name is John Moss and am 17 years old and I've been wanting to own a business at the start of 17. I left secondary school with no A-C qualifications, this was simply because I enjoyed every minute of school mucking around with my friends what any school kid would do. I didn't even have any interest of what I wanted to achieve in the future, I thought I'd take a Btec course in construction because my family are into that trade. Instead of that I wanted to change my course because my first day at College doing the course wasn't something I really enjoyed and wanted to learn about, as soon as I stepped into Colege life I felt much more mature and responsible with myelf than I was at secondary school. I changed College and my course, I was doing health and social care in West London. Now at the same College, I'm doing a level 2 course in I.T practitioners and am retaking my english GCSE (knowing am going to learn instead of having jokes with friends in the classroom). I've started doing business ventures and am learning leadership skills as I was elected as class rep as they found my clear speech really appealing. Now, I may not be a successful young entrepreneur yet, but I have that killer instinct in me that I have what it takes to succeed in the business world. Now that you know a bit about me, I'll tell you in more detail how I ended up at each step and what you need to have, to do the exact same thing I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment